Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Kengo Ito

da leggere,
1 mag 2022, 01:00:2001/05/22
a DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I am a student of practicum, during practicum on WK2, you mentioned the HCP1065 Group-average template.

I'm interested in the HCP1065 atlas and study the paper: Yeh, F. C. (2021) Population-Based Tract-To-Region Connectome of the Human Brain and Its Hierarchical Topology, preprint DOI: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-1083262/v1

I have a question about this article :
20220501125029.png
1.How to calculate the intersection between the voxel-wise mapping of white matter bundles (white matter) and cortical regions (gray matter) ?
2.Does intersection here refer to the overlapping of voxels? But how could white matter overlap with gray matter?
3.If so, Is any voxel-wise threshold used here to get the binary result?

Frank Yeh

da leggere,
2 mag 2022, 11:48:3302/05/22
a dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
> 1.How to calculate the intersection between the voxel-wise mapping of white matter bundles (white matter) and cortical regions (gray matter) ?

The tracts are converted to volumes, and then it is a direct
volume-to-volume multiplication.

> 2.Does intersection here refer to the overlapping of voxels? But how could white matter overlap with gray matter?

Yes, tracts can reach gray matter.

> 3.If so, Is any voxel-wise threshold used here to get the binary result?

No. 1 is connected, and 0 is not connected.

> --
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra