wrong DICOM to SRC - FID conversion

Patricia Ulloa

May 25, 2023, 8:29:11 AM5/25/23
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,
I have data sets from a Siemens system (1 b0 and 64 direction b=1000, = 65 sets of 70 slices). After Step B1c, the resulting nii.gz file has all images together (4550). Then, when I want to do Step T1, it shows me that every slice is a different diffusion direction (so, I adapted the bval and direction table). Afterward, Steps T2 and T3 show me only 1 slice. I used versions Aug 3 2022 and Apr 23 2023, and they have the same problem.
In the tutorial videos (apparently) 1 file has all the images for that specific b-val and gradient directionsdsi-dirs.jpg
Hopefully, you can help me.
Best,
Patricia

Fang-Cheng Yeh

May 25, 2023, 9:04:27 AM5/25/23
to ullo...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Hi Patricia,

You may need to rename DICOM first (Step B1a or Step B1b) to make
sure the files are in the correct order.

Alternatively, you may try dcm2nii to see if it works for your data.

Best,
Frank

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 8:29 AM Patricia Ulloa <ullo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
> I have data sets from a Siemens system (1 b0 and 64 direction b=1000, = 65 sets of 70 slices). After Step B1c, the resulting nii.gz file has all images together (4550). Then, when I want to do Step T1, it shows me that every slice is a different diffusion direction (so, I adapted the bval and direction table). Afterward, Steps T2 and T3 show me only 1 slice. I used versions Aug 3 2022 and Apr 23 2023, and they have the same problem.
> In the tutorial videos (apparently) 1 file has all the images for that specific b-val and gradient directions
> Hopefully, you can help me.
> Best,
> Patricia

Patricia Ulloa