Tract Opacity

mudat...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2021, 11:59:04 PM4/14/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Dr. Frank,

I want your help regarding adjusting the tracts opacities. I am trying to view the lateral ventricles from the superior surface through the anterior part of the corpus callosum. The problem is that I lowered the opacity of the tracts as a line or tube, but I couldn't reach a result as seen in the figure attached. How I can adjust the viewing setting properly.
Thanks

Mudathir

cc.png

Frank Yeh

Apr 15, 2021, 9:57:48 AM4/15/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry that I also have no idea. You may try adjusting other settings as well to see if it works.
This needs some trial-and-error.
Best regards,
Frank