DTI reconstruction bug affecting version between 5/5/2021 and 6/3/2021

Frank Yeh

Jun 7, 2021, 1:30:42 PM6/7/21
to DSI Studio
Dear DSI Studio users,

     I have identified a DTI reconstruction bug in DSI Studio between the version from 5/5/2021 to 6/3/2021.

     The diffusivity values generated are very small < 0.0001 due to a wrong b-value scale used. This issue is corrected on 6/4/2021. Other reconstructions and fiber tracking are not affected.

     If your DSI Studio has a version dated between this period, please update DSI Studio to the most recent version. The created FIB files may also be reconstructed again from SRC files.

    I am very sorry for this problem and apologize for the hassle caused by this bug.

Sincerely,
Frank