Tract

8 views
Skip to first unread message

Fabien Rech

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 7:11:36 PM (14 days ago) Sep 16
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

I tried to use the tract color rendering based on a intensity map from other data. It worked very well with previous versions (2022) but now values are blocked to [0-1] in the GUI whereas previously there was a menu with parameters which was very convenient.

My intensities might vary from 0 to 50 -70 ,  I know that I could normalize but I need to see the raw values to check some results.

Is there something to do, in the settings or in some files in the program to change the upper limit or choose it in the GUI ? 

If I perform an along tract analysis, results should also be normalized or is it just for the GUI ?

Best

Fabien
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages