Сustom template in ROI-based Fiber Tracking

Alexander Ershov

Dec 16, 2022, 3:18:17 PM12/16/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I have a question about the custom template in ROI-based Fiber Tracking.
I want to use a custom template in DSI Studio from CONN Toolbox (T1W in nii format).
I found a guide on how to add a custom template. The first step requires the file mni_icbm152_t1_tal_nlin_asym_09c.nii.gz which I could not find in the latest Windows package.

Could you please tell:
1. Is this guide up to date?
2. Where can I get this file?

Best,
Alexander

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Dec 16, 2022, 9:27:51 PM12/16/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
1. sorry it is outdated. The file is now \atlas\ICBM152\ICBM152.T1W.nii.gz

Alexander Ershov

Jan 9, 2023, 11:51:19 AM1/9/23
to DSI Studio
Thank you for the answer!

I want to use the same template from CONN for correlational tractography. When I select the .fib files I get an error like on the screenshot.
How do I add a template for correlational tractography?

суббота, 17 декабря 2022 г. в 05:27:51 UTC+3, Frank Yeh:

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Jan 9, 2023, 12:39:33 PM1/9/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
You may check out "add a template" section at https://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/doc/gui_t3_roi_tracking.html
Frank

How do I add a template for correlational tractography?

суббота, 17 декабря 2022 г. в 05:27:51 UTC+3, Frank Yeh:
1. sorry it is outdated. The file is now \atlas\ICBM152\ICBM152.T1W.nii.gz

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 3:18 PM Alexander Ershov
<alexande...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> I have a question about the custom template in ROI-based Fiber Tracking.
> I want to use a custom template in DSI Studio from CONN Toolbox (T1W in nii format).
> I found a guide on how to add a custom template. The first step requires the file mni_icbm152_t1_tal_nlin_asym_09c.nii.gz which I could not find in the latest Windows package.
>
> Could you please tell:
> 1. Is this guide up to date?
> 2. Where can I get this file?
>
> Best,
> Alexander

Alexander Ershov

Feb 15, 2023, 3:01:10 PM2/15/23
to DSI Studio
Thank you, I was able to add a custom template from CONN Toolbox for the individual study.
For Correlational Tractography in step "Step C1: Create a connectometry database" I took the fib files reconstructed in step T2 with this custom template. When I try to create a database, I get the error "Can't find template for creating database".
If I select the fib files with template ICBM152_adult, the database creation is done without errors.
It looks like I did something wrong while implementing the custom template.

What is the correct way to create a custom template for Correlational Tractography?

понедельник, 9 января 2023 г. в 20:39:33 UTC+3, Fang-Cheng Yeh:

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Feb 16, 2023, 9:34:25 AM2/16/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
You will need to add a new template folder similar to what the ICBM152
folder looks like under the DSI Studio folder.
Please check out the add new template section at
https://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/doc/gui_t3_roi_tracking.htm
Frank
On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 3:01 PM Alexander Ershov