[dsi-studio] Tractography troubleshooting

楊宗翰

May 16, 2023, 12:28:00 PM5/16/23
to DSI Studio
Hello Prof. Yeh,
I'm trying to improve my tractography quality; it seems that the quality still remain terrible after motion correction. The top up correction is not available; also, there is no bad slice detected and no phase correction required.

The images of  tractography are in this link:

Best regards,
Henry Yang

Fang-Cheng Yeh

May 16, 2023, 12:30:17 PM5/16/23
to henry...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Have you checked out this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stL4GMeTC1I

楊宗翰

May 16, 2023, 12:46:17 PM5/16/23
to Fang-Cheng Yeh, DSI Studio
Yes, I did.

I have tried motion correction but the quality haven't improved at all; no flipped orientations, phase artifacts, bad slices, bad signals, flipped b-tables are found and the top-up correction is not available.
Best regards,
Henry Yang

Fang-Cheng Yeh <fran...@gmail.com> 於 2023年5月17日 週三 上午12:30寫道:

Fang-Cheng Yeh