dti_no_high_b

Mark Pinsk

Jan 4, 2023, 9:05:41 AM1/4/23
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank

I just want to be certain that the b-value cutoff is indeed different between GUI and command line. Can you confirm that?  I use the command line for recon.
  • CMD: dti_no_high_b option - specify whether the construction of DTI should ignore high b-value (b>1500).
  • GUI: No high b for DTI - Check this if your tensor estimation uses only b-values lower than 4,000.
thanks
Mark

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Jan 5, 2023, 9:46:42 AM1/5/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
1500 is correct.
I am sorry 4000 is obsolete (where did you see it?)

Best
Frank

Mark Pinsk

Jan 5, 2023, 9:00:46 PM1/5/23