Warp tracts to MNI

hsp...@g.rit.edu

Sep 15, 2021, 2:45:29 PM9/15/21
to DSI Studio
Hello Frank,

I have a warp field obtained using the following command:

./dsi_studio.app/Contents/MacOS/dsi_studio --action=reg --from=QA.nii.gz --from2=ISO.nii.gz --to=hcp1065_2mm.fib.gz.nqa0.nii.gz --to2=hcp1065_2mm.fib.gz.iso.nii.gz --output_warp=warp.map.gz

I want to use this warp field to transform the tracts in the subjects native space to MNI space that is something along these lines:

dsi_studio --action=reg --warp=wp.map.gz --apply_warp=tracts.tt.gz

Is there a way to do this in DSI studio? Can I extract the tracts from tracts.tt.gz and save it as a nii.gz file?

Thank You,
Harsh.

Frank Yeh

Sep 15, 2021, 2:49:57 PM9/15/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I am listing this on the to-do list and will let you know once implemented.
Frank

Frank Yeh

Oct 30, 2021, 4:28:37 PM10/30/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Harsh,

The updated DSI Studio should support apply_warp for tt.gz files.

Please note that you may need to generate new warp mapping files
(previous mapping files no longer supported).

Best,
Frank