Atlas mismatch with the image

张家辉

May 6, 2022, 10:44:35 PM5/6/22
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

I have used the atlas to generate the brain region automatically. But the regions generated were not placed in the right place. The brain looks like a mess. It seemed that the regions generated are oriented to the wrong direction.

This situation happened to eight fib files, but the other two worked well. I tried to use the "Adjust atlas mapping" button, but nothing changed.

In addition, I have only the fib files my teacher gave me. No src, dicom or nifiti files are provided. Could you help me fix the problem?

Thanks!
Jiahui Zhang

屏幕截图 2022-05-07 104145.jpg

Frank Yeh

May 9, 2022, 3:45:40 PM5/9/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the bug.
Could you update DSI Studio and see if the latest version handles it better?
If still does not work, you may upload the SRC.GZ file, and I will fix DSI Studio.

Best regards,
Frank