Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

najme soleimani

ungelesen,
01.12.2021, 02:14:4801.12.21
an DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

I have a question regarding the default HCP-MMP of DSI Studio. I wonder how this volumetric atlas is created (to be more specific I want to know if it is the average volumetric file of 210 individuals ) ?
and second question I want to use HCP-MMP atlas with subcortical structures . Should I add this new atlas to DSI Studio or Is there another way?

Thanks in advance...

BEST,
Najme

Frank Yeh

ungelesen,
01.12.2021, 12:16:4301.12.21
an dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
The last line of the text file in the /atlas/ICBM152 folder named HCP-MMP_license.txt has the original source of the file.
The version DSI Studio has been manually modified to remove some cross sulci leaking.
Frank

nd second question I want to use HCP-MMP atlas with subcortical structures . Should I add this new atlas to DSI Studio or Is there another way?

HCP-MMP does not have subcortical structures.
The new version of DSI Studio has an atlas named FreeSurferDKT_Subcortical, and should serve for your purposes.

Best,
Frank

Thanks in advance...

BEST,