Rarolfactory cingulum?

Lizzie Hodgdon

Nov 9, 2021, 12:57:01 PM11/9/21
to DSI Studio
Hello,

I'm reviewing my results from a group connectometry analysis and noticed there was a particular tract, "rarolfactory cingulum," that I have no been able to find any literature that uses this naming convention. Is there another name for this tract? I found a few sources that have referred to "parolfactory" areas and I wonder if this may be related?

Thanks so much in advance for your help,
Lizzie

Frank Yeh

Nov 9, 2021, 1:14:42 PM11/9/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the correction. It is indeed a typo and I am going to fix it.
Best regards,
Frank

Frank Yeh

Nov 9, 2021, 1:18:59 PM11/9/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
The corrected version will be available and updated to the release in one hour.
Thank you very much for the correction.
Frank

Lizzie Hodgdon

Nov 19, 2021, 5:40:38 PM11/19/21
to DSI Studio
Thanks, Frank! I very much appreciate the clarification. :)

Best,
Lizzie