Connectometry database

AM

Oct 6, 2021, 9:35:46 AM10/6/21
to DSI Studio
Hello
in connectometry analysis - including single subject- does DSI studio provide HCP data for the analysis? is there a database we can use for this analysis? of DTI data of HCP subjects already processed and available for use. Thanks

Frank Yeh

Oct 6, 2021, 10:03:46 AM10/6/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com