Multiple B0

Pedro Henrique

Apr 13, 2021, 4:18:05 PM4/13/21
to DSI Studio
Hello!

I have 4 B0 acquisitions. Can I just use all them to have my src file or should I do an average B0 from these 4 and the use this one to have my src file?

Thank you

Frank Yeh

Apr 13, 2021, 4:22:16 PM4/13/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
SRC can include all of them, but GQI or DTI reconstruction will only use the first b0.
Frank

Pedro Henrique

Apr 13, 2021, 4:29:26 PM4/13/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response?

I am performing Connectometry, then it is fine to use then 4 B0, right?
But if I insert it in a DTI reconstruction method the software Will automaticaly consider only then first One, "jump" the other 3 and consider the images with b different from zero or I must change It mannualy excluding the additional B0 and the corresponding lines in bvals and bvecs archives?

Frank Yeh

Apr 13, 2021, 4:47:11 PM4/13/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I am performing Connectometry, then it is fine to use then 4 B0, right?

Yes. It will be fine.

But if I insert it in a DTI reconstruction method the software Will automaticaly consider only then first One, "jump" the other 3 and consider the images with b different from zero or I must change It mannualy excluding the additional B0 and the corresponding lines in bvals and bvecs archives?

DSI Studio will do it and you don't need to manually exclude additional b0.

Frank

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 4:18 PM Pedro Henrique <pedrojo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I have 4 B0 acquisitions. Can I just use all them to have my src file or should I do an average B0 from these 4 and the use this one to have my src file?

Thank you

Pedro Henrique

Apr 13, 2021, 5:02:33 PM4/13/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com