Adding custom regions

Newton Cho

Jun 13, 2024, 9:25:19 PMJun 13
to DSI Studio
Hey Frank,

I found some customized published atlases in MNI space for specific brain regions - I created a connectometry database with QSDR files and tried to find the FA for those brain regions using the customized atlas and the "Regions - Open MNI region" command.

However, when I get region statistics all the numbers are the same for all the subjects: "9.18E-41".

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Newton

Frank Yeh

Jun 13, 2024, 10:09:09 PMJun 13
to newto...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Update DSI Studio see if it works. Some older version DSI Studio did not use the MNI region correctly.

You may also check the console output to see if there is any hint or error.

If still no luck, please feel free to send me a sample data to reproduce the error. If I can reproduce the problem, I can fix it right away.

Best regards,
Frank

Newton Cho

Jun 14, 2024, 6:41:01 PMJun 14
to DSI Studio
Thanks Frank!

I updated and it works now.

Another quick question - you showed in your tutorials that you can demonstrate the FA values of streamlines with colour-coding in DSI studio settings - is there a similar way to demonstrate with colour the FA of a ROI in DSI studio?

Thanks!

Frank Yeh

Jun 14, 2024, 8:25:19 PMJun 14
to newto...@gmail.com, DSI Studio

Sorry, currently we don't have this function.