Fiber tracking across a 2D space

Raul Dey

Apr 1, 2024, 6:04:13 PMApr 1
to DSI Studio
Hello I want track the following image fibers across a 2D space, set nodes while tracking and get nodal connectivity to model the network computationally from this SEM image of experimentally fabricated network. Is it possible by using DSI studio?

1_10X 2.png

Frank Yeh

Apr 1, 2024, 6:10:26 PMApr 1
to raulde...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
It is possible, but need to compute the local fiber orientation (a.k.a. fixel) from these lines and save them as the FIB format.
The task is not trivial.
Frank