Database file for controls - MRI mouse study

Benjamin Combes

Jul 9, 2024, 8:09:17 AMJul 9
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

I am contacting you as I would like to run the mapping cross sectional change in the template space (type 4) protocol in order to study potential changes in 2 mouse groups from ex-vivo MRI scans. However, as all the mice have the same age and sex, I do not know what I should indicate in the demographics csv file as variables when creating the database file for controls.

Could you please give me some help?

Thank you very much,
Kind regards,
Benjamin

Frank Yeh

Jul 9, 2024, 10:39:13 AMJul 9
to benjamin...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
You can average all into just one FIB file using the template average function.
The averaged FIB file can export qa or any metrics as a nifti file for computing the differences.

Hope this works out.

Best regards,
Frank