ABCD Data

1 view

Mindy Westlund Schreiner

Jul 5, 2024, 11:07:18 AM (22 hours ago) Jul 5
to DSI Studio
Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone here has used DSI Studio with ABCD data. In particular, I'm wondering 1) if anyone has used DSI Studio to preprocess the DWI data from the ABCD study (using the DICOM files-- not minimally processed data) and/or 2) if anyone has used minimally processed ABCD data to complete Steps T2b(1): Reconstruction and T2b(2) Specify Parameters.

I had previously seen in another forum that jumping to reconstruction with the minimally processed data wasn't possible as one could not bypass DSI Studio's preprocessing step (with preprocessing already completed in the minimally processed data). I'm not sure if this is an accurate take and wanted to check with this group. Happy to provide additional information if helpful!

Thank you!
Mindy

Frank Yeh

Jul 5, 2024, 11:09:50 AM (22 hours ago) Jul 5
to westlund...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Here's the example processed results:

I had previously seen in another forum that jumping to reconstruction with the minimally processed data wasn't possible as one could not bypass DSI Studio's preprocessing step (with preprocessing already completed in the minimally processed data). I'm not sure if this is an accurate take and wanted to check with this group. Happy to provide additional information if helpful!

You should be able to bypass that.
Best regards,
Frank