Re: [dsi-studio] how to merge different runs of DTI into one 4D nii file

Frank Yeh

Nov 18, 2021, 3:13:36 PM11/18/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 1:50 PM yasaman bagherzadeh <yass.bag...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all. I recorded DTI data with six runs from my human subject and I want to analyze it with DSI studio. I used DSI studio before but my data was only one run and easily converted the data into one 4D image. Now I want to know how I can convert my dicom which is belonged to 6 different runs into one 4D nii file.
Thank you so much in advance for your guidance.