How to reconstruct tracts within a specific cortical region?

Go Cram

May 17, 2022, 9:59:32 PM5/17/22
to DSI Studio

Hi Frank,

I want to reconstruct tracts within a specific cortical region, ie. the seed region and endpoint region are both the specific cortical region.
I have tried setting “specific mask” >> Seed and “specific mask” >> ROI
Or “specific mask” >> Seed and “specific mask” >> End
Or  “specific mask” >> Seed and double “specific mask” >> ROI

But none of the above get a good result.

So what should I do?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Panshi

Frank Yeh

May 19, 2022, 11:20:10 AM5/19/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
[Regeion misc][Modify][Negate] and then set it as ROA or terminative.
Frank

Go Cram

May 22, 2022, 10:19:40 AM5/22/22
to DSI Studio
Thank you for this guidance, Frank.

But I would like to reconstruct the tracts that sent out from a specific cortical region and also end in the region, diagram:
微信截图_20220522220640.png

And I set the regions as the above diagram
微信截图_20220522220934.png
微信截图_20220522221108.png

However, the tracts are is not as I expected:
微信截图_20220522221133.png

微信截图_20220522221151.png
Do you have any advice on tracking fibers like the diagram?

Thanks!
Panshi