A question regarding generating connectivity matrix

najme soleimani

Nov 22, 2021, 2:28:40 PM11/22/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

I want to generate structural connectivity matrix using HCP multimodal atlas (https://balsa.wustl.edu/file/87B9N) as the parcellation scheme. I wonder how I can use this atlas in DSI Studio and compute the connectivity matrix since it is a cifti file.
I would appreciate if you could help me...

Best,
Najme

Frank Yeh

Nov 22, 2021, 2:44:09 PM11/22/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
You would need to convert CIFTI to NIFTI, and then DSIStduio can use it as region's.
Frank