Registration with Correlational Tractography

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sofia Cardenas

未讀,
2022年9月15日 下午2:00:572022/9/15
收件者:DSI Studio
Hello Frank,

I hope you are having a nice week!

I realize I am unsure if there is a built-in registration process within the DSI studio Correlational Tractography pipeline, so my question is twofold.
  1. Does the DSI Studio Correlational Tractography pipeline include a registration process?
  2. If so, what type of registration is included?
Many thanks,
Sofi

Fang-Cheng Yeh

未讀,
2022年9月15日 下午2:30:102022/9/15
收件者:dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Yes, there are. It happens when you insert slices using the [Slice] menu.

If your FIB file is native space (GQI reconstruction), [Slice][Insert Other Images] DSI Studio will apply rigid body transformation
If your FIB file is native space (GQI reconstruction), [Slice][Insert MNI Images] DSI Studio will apply nonlinear registration to warp the MNI images to the native space.
If your FIB file is MNI space (QSDR reconstruction), all your inserted image has to be MNI images or from a QSDR reconstructed FIB file.

Hope this helps,
Frank

Frank

Sofia Cardenas

未讀,
2022年9月19日 晚上9:19:012022/9/19
收件者:DSI Studio
Thank you, Frank! I appreciate your guidance and time!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息