Updated Tract Recognize function

j7w...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2021, 8:33:42 AM11/27/21
to DSI Studio
Hello,
I was wondering if it was possible to change the atlas used in the Tract Recognize function. The recent versions of DSI studio no longer has the /track folder and seem to be pulling atlas data from HCP1065.tt.gz. Can we specify another atlas?

Thanks

Frank Yeh

Nov 27, 2021, 9:07:30 AM11/27/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
You can add a new template or atlas following this documentation:
http://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/Manual/Fiber-Tracking#TOC-Add-a-new-template
Frank

j7w...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2021, 8:08:09 AM11/29/21
to DSI Studio
Thank you for those instructions, but when I use Tracts Misc -> Recognize it defaults to the HCP1065.tt.gz and does not give me an option to select a different template file.

Frank Yeh

Nov 29, 2021, 10:32:24 AM11/29/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I see your point.
The solution I could come up with is to replace the tt.gz with the one
you prefer (or copy a version of DSI Studio and modify its tt.gz
file).
I am sorry that there is currently no option to switch to a different
tt.gz file for tract recognition, but this could be possible in the
future.
Frank