Warning: --bval is not used. Please check command line syntax. Warning: --bvecs is not used. Please check command line syntax.

Edward Saunders

Dec 2, 2021, 5:49:57 PM12/2/21
to DSI Studio
I am attempting to create an SRC file using dMRI data.nii.gz and the bvecs and bvals matrices. I have directed the proper path directories for the commands, however upon running I am presented with the following error:

`WARNING: passwd file doesn't exist in container, not updating
WARNING: group file doesn't exist in container, not updating
WARNING: container does not have /.singularity.d/actions/exec, calling /opt/dsi-studio/dsi_studio directly
DSI Studio Nov 24 2021 Fang-Cheng Yeh
source=/share/HearingMRI/HighResConn/Subjects/Output/1040891/analysis/dMRI/processed/data/data.nii.gz
action=src
mask used
output=/share/HearingMRI/HighResConn/Subjects/Output/1040891/analysis/dMRI/processed/data/data.src.gz
output src to /share/HearingMRI/HighResConn/Subjects/Output/1040891/analysis/dMRI/processed/data/data.src.gz
sort_b_table=0
up_sampling=0
Warning: --bval is not used. Please check command line syntax.
Warning: --bvecs is not used. Please check command line syntax.`

DSI Studio does successfully create a SRC file, but fails to use the bvals and bvecs matrices provided.

Any ideas?
Thanks,

Frank Yeh

Dec 2, 2021, 6:39:14 PM12/2/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
If your bval and bvec files are placed with data.nii.gz, it is likely
that DSI Studio found the right one and you don't have to specify bval
and bvec.
Frank

Edward Saunders

Dec 2, 2021, 6:57:15 PM12/2/21