Voxel Export

Caleb Shaw

May 20, 2022, 3:15:04 PM5/20/22
to DSI Studio
Hello,

I have exported data to csv per voxel eg fa, nqa etc and I have exported the ICBM152.T1W data.  However, I am wondering if I can export the voxel intensity data of the white matter and gray matter regions of my Nifti files in addition to the diffusion data?

Thank you,

Caleb

Frank Yeh

May 20, 2022, 3:17:03 PM5/20/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Yes, insert those NIFTI files using [Slices][Insert Other images] and
they will be exported as well.
Frank

Caleb Shaw

May 20, 2022, 3:44:12 PM5/20/22
to DSI Studio
Thank you very much.  However, when I export, they export only as NIFTI.  Can they be exported as voxel data as well within the Regions Misc format?

Frank Yeh

May 20, 2022, 5:46:45 PM5/20/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I see your point. (Sorry I thought you used [Region][Statistics])
I am listing this on my checklist and will see if a quick
solution/update is possible.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Frank
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/d0e398c7-aa02-43a9-be81-ebc17e6a727fn%40googlegroups.com.

Frank Yeh

Jun 1, 2022, 10:06:34 PM6/1/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I tested it.
After inserting images, the [Region][Save voxel data] will also output the inserted metrics.
Frank