shifted anatomic image

Gabriela Oršová

May 9, 2022, 5:22:26 AM5/9/22
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

I would like to ask about import anatomic image. When I open [Slices][Insert Other Images] and I choose my image (.dcm format) it crashs. When I choose (.nii) format-it looks like (in attachment) it is shifted:

Bez názvu.png

Frank Yeh

May 9, 2022, 9:13:21 AM5/9/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the bug. Could you upload a sample dataset? I will fix it.
Frank

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 5:22 AM Gabriela Oršová <ors...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Frank,
>
> I would like to ask about import anatomic image. When I open [Slices][Insert Other Images] and I choose my image (.dcm format) it crashs. When I choose (.nii) format-it looks like (in attachment) it is shifted:

Gabriela Oršová

May 13, 2022, 2:15:08 AM5/13/22
to DSI Studio
Ok, I upload my dataset in dropbox

Dátum: pondelok 9. mája 2022, čas: 15:13:21 UTC+2, odosielateľ: Frank Yeh

Frank Yeh

May 25, 2022, 10:42:23 PM5/25/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriela,

    It seems to me that the SRC file was created from de-identified DICOMs (please correct me if wrong), and somehow the deidentifying process caused DSI Studio to get the wrong spatial resolution.

    The data were acquired at 2mmx2mm in-plane and 3-mm slice thickness, but the SRC wrongly shows 3x3mm in-plane.

    To solve this issue:

(1) Click [Step T2][Reconstruction] open __M039Y_RP_s22.src.gz
(2) Set [Step T2][Edit][Overwrite Voxel Size]=2 2 3
(3) Click [Step T2b][Run reconstruction]

    If your DICOM has been de-identified, then you may consider using another de-identification tool.

    If your DICOM has not been de-identified, it is likely there is another problem, and you may send me the DICOM (if possible), and I will fix the bug.

Best,
Frank