Save voxel as...

박강민

Jun 7, 2021, 6:13:16 AM6/7/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Sir,

Hello.
I would like to ask a question.
After step 1 (open source images) and step 2 (reconstruction), I made a ROI in step 3.
Then, I saved a voxel data using menu with regions-save voxel data as...
This showed (x, y, z, dx0, dy0, dz0, fa, md, ad, rd).
The "dx0", "dy0", and "dz0" mean the diffusivities along the x-, y-, and z- axis ???
However, I found some negative values.
I can't understand how the diffusivities value have negative.
I need you help.

Sincerely yours

KM Park

Frank Yeh

Jun 7, 2021, 9:17:58 AM6/7/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
They are fiber orientations, not diffusivities.
Best regards,
Frank

박강민

Jun 7, 2021, 9:34:15 AM6/7/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

Thank you for your response.
How can I get the diffusivities along the x-, y-, and z- axis at ROI using a wonderful DSI studio program.

Sincerely yours

KM Park

2021년 6월 7일 월요일 오후 10시 17분 58초 UTC+9에 Frank Yeh님이 작성:

Frank Yeh

Jun 7, 2021, 9:47:55 AM6/7/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Check tensor matrix in Step T2 , and your will get txx,txy,txz ...etc.
Frank
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/7f2c5048-c45d-436b-bd20-930ee4f281dan%40googlegroups.com.

박강민

Jun 7, 2021, 10:07:14 AM6/7/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

Thank you for your prompt response.
However, in Step T2, I can't draw a specific ROI.
I need your help.

KM Park

2021년 6월 7일 월요일 오후 10시 47분 55초 UTC+9에 Frank Yeh님이 작성:

Frank Yeh

Jun 7, 2021, 10:10:10 AM6/7/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
You have to create a new FIB file and then do the same in Step T3.
Frank
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/6dded865-ad2f-4d7d-9743-7ca85b89effbn%40googlegroups.com.

박강민

Jun 8, 2021, 8:04:31 AM6/8/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

Thank you for your help.
However, I can't understand your explanation.
Please, explain in more detail.
I really want to do with DSI studio program.

Best regards

KM Park

2021년 6월 7일 월요일 오후 11시 10분 10초 UTC+9에 Frank Yeh님이 작성:

Frank Yeh

Jun 8, 2021, 8:33:04 AM6/8/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Step T2b(1) select DTI
Step T2b(2) check tensor checkbox or type tensor in the other output
metrics (depending on your version)
Run Reconstruction to generate new FIB file
Then in Step T3 you can output voxel data and it will include
txx,txy,txz,...etc, which are tensor values (diffusivities)