Command Line "--roi= " windows directory

Reubender

Sep 7, 2021, 2:40:18 AMSep 7
to DSI Studio

Hi,

I'm trying to set an ROI from a windows pathname, however the colon after the drive name (i.e. R:) seems to tell DSI studio to look for "R" as an atlas, and I get an error
 "ERROR: file or atlas does not exist:R".  Seems like a simple problem so forgive my naivety with using command line, but is there a simple solution?

Best,
Reuben

Frank Yeh

Sep 7, 2021, 9:52:51 AMSep 7
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Reuben,

    Could you update DSI Studio and see if it works?

    If still does not work, could you post the entire command you used?

Best,
Frank