Graph Visualization

mahdieh asadi

Nov 8, 2021, 4:04:33 AM11/8/21
to DSI Studio
  Hello,
I want to generate 3D graph of networks. I did all the steps mentioned in the  " http://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/Manual/tract-specific-analysis#TOC-Tract-Report " completely. but it didn't show any 3D graph.  The only change that occurs is in the step T3b part. Which is shown in the image below.
Capture.PNG

How can I visualize 3D graph?

thank you

Frank Yeh

Nov 8, 2021, 12:53:22 PM11/8/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the problem.
Could you test it again using the most recent version of DSI Studio?
If still does not work, please send me the .mat file, and I will fix it asap.

Best regards,
Frank

mahdieh asadi

Nov 9, 2021, 6:45:14 AM11/9/21
to DSI Studio
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I tried the new version but it still did not fix my problem.
I attached the mat file.

thank you
Mahdieh

whole_brain_AAL2.mat

Frank Yeh

Nov 9, 2021, 8:15:07 AM11/9/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I can visualize the graph on my side. Perhaps you may try restoring rendering setting by [Options][Restore Rendering Setting] and adjust other settings under [Step T3c Options][Region Rendering][Graph Visualization] to see if it works.

image.png

mahdieh asadi

Nov 9, 2021, 9:16:39 AM11/9/21
to DSI Studio