Correlational tractography

Борщик Борщевой

Jun 3, 2024, 4:05:56 AMJun 3
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank. I have been using "Step C3: Correlational tractography" on the same data, but in first case I have chosen whole brain as study region, in second case I have chosen ROI from AAL2 (covers whole brain as well) as  study region. Yet in first case I got significant findings in some tracts(file lg-a), in case of chosing ROI there are no significant findings(file Lg-A (AAL2)). Could you please clear up why does it happen despite the fact that ROI of AAL2 cover whole brain as well? Thank you
lg-a.pdf
Lg-A (AAL2).pdf

Frank Yeh

Jun 3, 2024, 8:26:29 AMJun 3
to borschik...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
AAL does not have a whole brain mask.
It won't work as what you expected.
Best regards
Frank

Hi Frank. I have been using "Step C3: Correlational tractography" on the same data, but in first case I have chosen whole brain as study region, in second case I have chosen ROI from AAL2 (covers whole brain as well) as  study region. Yet in first case I got significant findings in some tracts(file lg-a), in case of chosing ROI there are no significant findings(file Lg-A (AAL2)). Could you please clear up why does it happen despite the fact that ROI of AAL2 cover whole brain as well? Thank you

Message has been deleted

Борщик Борщевой

Jun 20, 2024, 9:15:21 PMJun 20
to DSI Studio
Is there a way to find out which pathway part of tract recognized as significant belongs to? Can you elaborate on how data can be described in the context of brain anatomy using DSI Studio?

понедельник, 3 июня 2024 г. в 15:26:29 UTC+3, Frank Yeh:

Frank Yeh

Jun 20, 2024, 9:19:39 PMJun 20
to borschik...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
The wk2 and wk3 videos covered this topic: practicum.labsolver.org
You may also check out wk7 about how to use correlational tractography with a study region.
Best regards,
Frank