about the “Automatic fiber tracking using atlas-guided track recognition”

chen yiyong

Sep 13, 2021, 11:10:04 AM9/13/21
to DSI Studio
Hi folks,I want to track and analysis the Left and Right Middle and Superior cerevellar peduncle respectively, but they are as a whole in the list of "Automatic fiber tracking using atlas-guided track recongnition". What shall I do?

Frank Yeh

Sep 13, 2021, 12:49:30 PM9/13/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Here's the documentation about fiber tracking: http://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/Manual/Fiber-Tracking
You may consider automatic tractography to map these two pathways.
Frank