Hello

Maja Nikolova

Nov 29, 2021, 5:20:24 AM11/29/21
to DSI Studio
I am new in DSI but I have some knowlege about them and now I don`t understand where is my problem. I have tractography with ex. 60 000 000 tracts and after I like to create connectivity matrix also in DSI studio BUT that part didn`t work for me ,output was some small and unprpriate matrix....I know that because in my friends lap top didn`t show that problem and work correctly

Best regards
Maja

Frank Yeh

Nov 29, 2021, 10:33:45 AM11/29/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Did you use the command line or GUI to generate the matrix?
If using the command line, could you post the message output?
Frank