begginner question about MNI coordinates

Melanie Catena Baudo

Sep 5, 2022, 10:59:17 AM9/5/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank!

I am trying to create a new region based on specific MNI coordinates (searching it at the status bar) and it doesnt match anatomically with the area of that coordinates. Is there anything I can do to solve this issue?

Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Melanie Catena Baudo

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 12, 2022, 10:39:24 PM9/12/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reply.
There could be numerous different causes, and a screenshot would help
identify the problem.
Likely there could be issues in reconstructing data, especially the
animal studies. If you are doing animal studies, then please refer to
the documentation about the details:
https://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/doc/gui_t2.html
If the misalignment is due to individual differences, then there is
not much we can do in DSI Studio.
Best regards,
Frank