Oracle functional consultant

1 view

nagaraju. sabio326

Jul 2, 2019, 3:53:24 PM7/2/19
to Data Science for Social Good
Job Title: Oracle functional consultant

Location: Atlanta GA

Type : Full time

10+ years of experience with Oracle SCM Modules: Advance Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), BOM, WIP, Inventory, Purchasing (PO), Warehouse Management System (WMS), MFG, MRP, Discrete MGR.

10+ years of experience in Oracle EBS.

Functional professional with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management (Oracle R12).

Good experience with EBS ATP (Available To Promise) and Standard Costing process.

•         10% travel to Warehouse.

•         Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (10 years). Exceptions will be considered.

•         Writing SQL, understand PLSQL programs and API.

KINDLY SHARE YOUR PROFILE TO naga...@sabioinfotech.com

Thanks & Regards

Nagaraju- IT Recruiter

SABIO Infotech Inc
Gallium Trail Atlanta, GA 30004
Email : nagaraju@sabioinfotech.com

[We are an E-Verify and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with adherence to EEO policy]

Disclaimer: The content of this email is intended for the recipient specified in message only. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the email disclaimer page for important disclosures regarding email communication.The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.