JAVA WITH REACT JS

nagaraju. sabio326

Aug 12, 2019, 4:08:05 PM8/12/19
to Data Science for Social Good

Greetings !!!

Hope you are doing great!!!

SABIO INFOTECH INC delivers exceptional IT services and solutions that provide clients with definite edge over competitors and promoting highest standards of quality. We are currently looking for a [Java with React JS] with one of our clients in [Dallas], [TX]. If you are actively looking for opportunities, please send us your updated resume with your contact details.

JOB TITLE

Java with React JS

CITY

Dallas

STATE

TX

TAX TERMS

C2C/W2

EXPERIENCE

2-3 Years

INTERVIEW MODE

Telephonic/Skype

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS

Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems or a related field.

--
Thanks & Regards

Nagaraju- IT Recruiter

SABIO Infotech Inc

Gallium Trail Atlanta, GA 30004
Email : nagaraju@sabioinfotech.com

linkedin.com/in/nagaraju-vaddepally-1050b6180

[We are an E-Verify and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with adherence to EEO policy]

Disclaimer: The content of this email is intended for the recipient specified in message only. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the email disclaimer page for important disclosures regarding email communication.The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.