Business Training

Jenny

Apr 8, 2010, 11:33:49 AM4/8/10
to Philippine Drupal Users Group
Hi, if you know a friend who wants to start their business, please
forward this to them.
May God Bless you. Thanks!
CREATE ABUNDANCE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
“A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all”

Life Entrepreneurship Program

Life Entrepreneurship is Being a contribution, Doing business while
living life’s purpose and Having personal development and
significance.

Our Vision: Create One Thousand Multi-Millionaires by the year 2020.

Our Mission: Spread Financial Education throughout the Nation.

Because of this vision and mission we developed the Life
Entrepreneurship Program designed to create Wealth from Zero.

This program is open only to people who are success-driven, open-
minded, coachable, willing to build and expand their business empire.

If you share the same vision of a First World Philippines by year
2020, I invite you to one of our public events entitled:

Wealth Course: “Discovering and Reprogramming your Personal Wealth
Operating System and Money Blueprints”

FREE REGISTRATION

This course consists of three Modules. One module per session.

Module 1. Awareness - Uncovering Money Operating Systems ™
Module 2. Understanding - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs and
Empowering Wealth Beliefs
Module 3. Reconditioning - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems ™

When: Mondays and Tuesdays (Ortigas), Wednesdays and Thursdays
(Makati)
Time: 3:00-6:00 pm and 6:00-9:00 pm
Where: Ortigas – Shangrila Mall, Shaw Blvd.
Makati – Paseo Center, Paseo De Roxas

For seat reservations, you can text me at 0916.644.5917(Globe) ,
0939.531.0189 (Smart) or 0932.759.0089 (Sun). You may also send an
email to jenny...@gmail.com for inquiries and reservations.

Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when
you TAKE ACTION!

Regards,
Jennylyn Sia
Core Team Facilitator
www.ca2020.net

“At a certain point in your life, you will either have thing you want
most or the reasons why you don’t.” – Andy Roddick