Why Businessmen Recommend Cashflow 101 To Aspiring Entrepreneurs

1 view

Joms Abayon

Jun 9, 2010, 5:46:58 AM6/9/10
to Philippine Drupal Users Group
Cashflow 101 was introduced to me by Create Abundance Business
Community, a year ago. I had played it couple of times already and
learned a lot as a player. Now that I am already part of the
community, I learn more as I facilitate the game.

CASFLOW® 101 is an educational board game that teaches accounting,
finance, and investing at the same time. The Board Game teaches you
how to get out of the Rat Race (employment) and onto the Fast Track,
where your money works for you instead of you working hard for your
money. Use this game to practice real world investing with play money!
Plan your strategy with Opportunity Cards that include Big and Small
Deals! Choose your dream, learn the secrets of the rich, and get on
the financial fast track!

Let me give you "5 Reasons Why You Have to Play the Cashflow Game",
according to businessmen

REASON #1: IT'S THE CLOSEST SIMULATION TO REALITY

There's a saying that "Experience is the best teacher." A lot people
are reading books like Rich Dad Poor Dad and after that they were
inspired to take action but, when the reality comes in, or after
hearing some negative comments from other people (most of the time
from our family and friends), they decided to stay in their comfort
zone and do nothing. Based on the concept of "Cone of Learning", doing
the real thing is the best way to learn - it's like knowing all the
strokes of swimming then apply it by jumping into the water.
Simulation of the real situation is the nearest to actual experience,
and that is what the Cashflow game offers.

REASON #2: IT WILL EXPOSE YOURSELF TO THE INVESTMENT OF THE RICH

Most people wants to be rich but they don't want to do what Rich
people do, ironic isn't it? Stocks, Mutual funds, Preferred Stocks,
Real Estate, Business Start-ups etc. maybe you've heard of them but
you haven't experienced doing the real thing. This is a great time for
you to be exposed to the Investment of the Rich. Have you ever
wondered how Rich and Wealthy earn thru these investments whether the
market is up or down? See for yourself by playing the game.

REASON #3: IT WILL EXPAND YOUR HORIZON

There's nothing wrong with your current job, ofcourse you need to earn
to support yourself and your family but, you have to realize that
there are other ways to earn. If you try to look at cars, some were
slow and some were designed to travel faster. Same with finances, some
investment vehicles can bring you to your first million in a year,
some in 3 to 5 years. You need to be financially educated to identify
what investment vehicles can bring you faster to your dreams. Now I
encourage you invest your time for financial education to know these
things.

REASON #4: IT WILL GIVE YOU A CLEAR PATH TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Most people have this very common formula, EARN - SPEND -SAVE or work
hard to earn and work harder if you want to earn more. This game will
teach you that instead of you working hard for the money, the money is
the one working hard for you. Let me ask you, do you like the idea
that you're sleeping or travelling to the places you want but you're
still earning? If yes, maybe you need to change your path starting
today and do the things that can lead you to your Financial and Time
freedom. I've learned that,

"Financial freedom is ability to live the lifestyle you desire without
having to work, or rely on anyone else for money." - T. Harv Eker

REASON #5: IT WILL EXPOSE THE REAL YOU

Some people doesn't want to borrow money from the bank, because for
them it's an headache. Some people prefer to save, save, and save so
that they have spare money for emergency situations. Some people
doesn't want to invest because it's too risky. Well, in the world of
business and investments believe what you believe but in the end what
really matters is your result. Whatever is your strategy right now
with your money, try to apply it on the Cashflow game - if it makes
you "Rich", well then you're already on the right path but if not,
maybe you need to be humble enough to recognized your mistakes, then
grow, and succeed next time.

"Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education.
They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them." -
Robert Kiyosaki
Five reasons of playing the Cashflow game was written by one of
Create Abundance Business Community's business coaches
Cashflow101 Game Overview:
http://cashflow.vo.llnwd.net/o16/cashflow3.swf

June 5, 12, 19, (Saturdays)
Spicy Fingers, Greenbelt

June 27 (Sunday)
Asian Institute of Management, Paseo De Roxas

Fee: Php400.00 inclusive of Lunch. Contact me for discounts

To Register, send me the ff information:

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Age:
Occupation

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Joms Abayon at
09154142208, log in to our website http://www.ca2020.net or email me
@jomsa...@createabundance2020.com

For Your Abundance,
Joms Abayon