Issue 150 in google-highly-open-participation-drupal: Create a presentation that shows off your 5 favorite modules for Drupal 6

codesite...@google.com

Jan 25, 2008, 12:35:21 PM1/25/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 150: Create a presentation that shows off your 5 favorite modules
for Drupal 6
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=150

Comment #6 by timrogerscool:
Haven't got round to finishing this yet, if you want I can show some
prelim. work.
It'll be done this weekend!

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

Jan 25, 2008, 12:35:21 PM1/25/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com

codesite...@google.com

Jan 25, 2008, 2:47:46 PM1/25/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 150: Create a presentation that shows off your 5 favorite modules
for Drupal 6
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=150

Comment #7 by aclight:
It if it's not much extra trouble to show your preliminary work, that
wouldn't hurt.
But if it is, just make sure you submit this weekend so there's time
for some
reviews and revisions before the hard deadline.

Make sure to post your comments and work in the drupal.org issue for
this task at
http://drupal.org/node/210105

codesite...@google.com

Jan 25, 2008, 2:47:46 PM1/25/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com

codesite...@google.com

Jan 27, 2008, 2:47:07 PM1/27/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 150: Create a presentation that shows off your 5 favorite modules
for Drupal 6
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=150

Comment #8 by timrogerscool:
Posted on my Drupal.org node - please comment :)

codesite...@google.com

Jan 27, 2008, 2:51:07 PM1/27/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 150: Create a presentation that shows off your 5 favorite modules
for Drupal 6
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=150

Comment #9 by aclight:

Issue attribute updates:

codesite...@google.com

Feb 1, 2008, 9:46:28 AM2/1/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 150: Create a presentation that shows off your 5 favorite modules
for Drupal 6
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=150

Comment #10 by aclight:
See my review at http://drupal.org/node/210105#comment-713450

Marking this as ActionNeeded since we're really short on time.

Issue attribute updates:

codesite...@google.com

Feb 2, 2008, 5:53:04 PM2/2/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 150: Create a presentation that shows off your 5 favorite modules
for Drupal 6
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=150

Comment #11 by timrogerscool:
I've posted my final version for review on Drupal.org.

codesite...@google.com

Feb 2, 2008, 5:57:05 PM2/2/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 150: Create a presentation that shows off your 5 favorite modules
for Drupal 6
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=150

Comment #12 by aclight:
Ok, looks good. As soon as you upload the final version to this task
I'll mark this
complete.