Issue 151 in google-highly-open-participation-drupal: Port cck_map module to Drupal 6

codesite...@google.com

Jul 28, 2008, 8:51:16 AM7/28/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 151: Port cck_map module to Drupal 6
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=151

Comment #7 by zmoove:
Hi,

Any news about it ? The latest update have 6 month old. If you have oh
my god too
much homework, please, advice us and let another people claim the task.

I'm a little hard, and I want to say thank you for your work, but make
sure, when you
claim some work, to be able to complete it. Or it brings to dead task
and all the
community become penalized.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

Jul 28, 2008, 8:55:16 AM7/28/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com

Comment #8 by aclight:
@zmoove: The GHOP program is over, and these issues on Google's code
tracker are not
watched by many (any?) people anymore. Any information/progress on
this task will be
posted in the actual drupal.org issue for this task at http://drupal.org/node/210547