Issue 175 in google-highly-open-participation-drupal: Not able to access my orkut home page.

codesite...@google.com

Oct 2, 2008, 10:20:15 AM10/2/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 175: Not able to access my orkut home page.
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=175

New issue report by rav.gupta:
ORKUT BUGS ONLY - Description:
==============================
Not able to access my orkut home page.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
======================================
1. open www.orkut.com
2. Entered my correct UserName\Password.
3. I think I am able to login but I see a blank page with default orkut
page color(light blue).
4. This is happening with all the browser(IE, firefox, chrome) I am using
to access orkut.
5. This is even true when I access orkut through my mobile using orkut.com
6. If I use m.orkut.com everything is working fine.
7. I tried it with different systems all are having similar problem.
8. I think something wrong has happened to my profile.

What is the expected output?
============================
When using url http://www.orkut.com I should be able to login to the
application and I should see my Home page with all the details.

What is the actual output?
==========================
I see a blank page after login.

Which browsers have you experienced this on?
All the browser are having same problem (IE 6.0, Firefox 3.0.2, google
chrome)

Additional information

Issue attributes:
Owner: ----