Issue 90 in google-highly-open-participation-drupal: Finish views support for Atom feeds

codesite...@google.com

Feb 3, 2008, 8:56:25 AM2/3/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 90: Finish views support for Atom feeds
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=90

Comment #19 by kyl191:
webchick: No joy, I'm afraid :( - My changes to fix downside 1 don't
work (for some
reason SQL syntax errors are showing up, which is strange), but what
I've done (and
works) is minimal, and even that is just a kludge. So there's no chance
if it being
reviewed for GHOP. Sorry about it, but it turned out that I did bite
off more than I
could chew.

I'll still be plodding through though, trying to understand exactly
*where* it
doesn't work - even though GHOP is (just about) over, I do want to
finish this.

So thanks for all your help (this goes for everyone), and I might be
seeing you in
#drupal or reading and posting questions/responses on the d.o issue page.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

Feb 3, 2008, 11:02:47 AM2/3/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com

Comment #20 by aclight:
Setting the status to TimeWarpNeeded since the student has told us that
the task is
unlikely to be finished. This way we don't keep checking it but if by
some chance a
time warp opens up the student might be able to submit before the deadline. :)

Issue attribute updates:

codesite...@google.com

Feb 3, 2008, 9:13:37 PM2/3/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com

Comment #21 by kyl191:
I'm still here, still trying... :)

codesite...@google.com

Feb 3, 2008, 9:29:41 PM2/3/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com

Comment #22 by aclight:
Is that a subtle way of saying you don't need the TimeWarpNeeded status set? :)

Only about 5 hours left, but keep plugging away and you might be able
to make it.

codesite...@google.com

Feb 4, 2008, 5:22:32 AM2/4/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com

Comment #23 by kyl191:
Unfortunately, no. It means I'm still working on it even though GHOP is
(just about)
over. :)