Issue 97 in google-highly-open-participation-drupal: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules

codesite...@google.com

Jan 26, 2008, 11:09:58 AM1/26/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #13 by aclight:
I just wanted to check in and see how this task is coming along. Could
you please
post the progress you've made so far to the issue for this task on
drupal.org please,
so we can make sure you're on the right track.

Now that it's too late to claim another issue, we'll allow you to work
on this task
until the final deadline of midnight PST on Feb. 4, 2008. However,
tasks must be
*reviewed* by this deadline as well, so it would be great if you could
get your work
to us as soon as possible so we can start the review process.

Thanks

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

Jan 29, 2008, 11:18:53 AM1/29/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #14 by andrei.ruse:
I will try to send you all the modified sources, as soon as I finished
them, for each
module. For the moment I started reviewing (and writing what it seems
to be missing)
the FAQ module.
Files coming when finished:D

codesite...@google.com

Jan 29, 2008, 12:34:07 PM1/29/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #15 by andrei.ruse:
By the way, I suppose I should work only on .module files, right? Or
on .install too?

codesite...@google.com

Jan 29, 2008, 12:38:08 PM1/29/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #16 by power.stella:
You should do it for both the .module and the .install file.
Cheers,
Stella

codesite...@google.com

Jan 29, 2008, 2:29:33 PM1/29/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #17 by andrei.ruse:
Thanks, will do

codesite...@google.com

Jan 31, 2008, 6:12:04 PM1/31/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #18 by webchickenator:
Still waiting to hear from you on this. There are 3 days left to go to
get this work
completed, reviewed, and marked complete. Unless you submit something
in the next 24
hours, that's not likely to happen. :(

Issue attribute updates:

codesite...@google.com

Feb 1, 2008, 10:03:31 AM2/1/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #19 by andrei.ruse:
Ok, until this evening (I am GMT+2) you will have at least the FAQ
modules completed.
I will post them on the drupal issue page

codesite...@google.com

Feb 1, 2008, 10:51:16 AM2/1/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #20 by aclight:
Some work has been posted to the issue queue for this task, so I'm
setting it as
NeedsReview.

Issue attribute updates:

codesite...@google.com

Feb 2, 2008, 11:27:32 AM2/2/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 97: Add PHP documentation to FAQ and Avatar Selection modules
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=97

Comment #21 by aclight:
@andrei: Is this blog posting yours?
http://english-blog.kappakid.net/2008/02/02/ghop-terminated-me/

If so, I would suggest that you change the title or add an update to
this. I'm not
sure if you are a native English speaker, but a title of "GHop
terminated me" implies
that we have kicked you off of this task or out of the GHOP program. That's
certainly not the case here. I agree that Stella pointed out quite a
few things that
need to be fixed in your patch, but since most of them are minor points
it hopefully
won't take you *too* long to finish them.

If you feel that the review is unfair, please drop into the
#drupal-ghop IRC channel
on irc.freenode.net and talk with me (aclight) so that we can get this
cleared up.

I look forward to you finishing this task up, as it seems you will.
You've done a
lot of work for this task but I hope you've enjoyed it and learned something :)