Issue 89 in google-highly-open-participation-drupal: Document usecases of arguments in Views to expand Views arguments handbook page

codesite...@google.com

Feb 18, 2008, 7:48:42 AM2/18/08
to drupal-g...@googlegroups.com
Issue 89: Document usecases of arguments in Views to expand Views
arguments handbook page
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-drupal/issues/detail?id=89

Comment #29 by ma...@oppint.co.il:
Wow, this was really interesting and amazing to see how much people are
prepared to
help. I am a totaly newbie and have used drupal for a month or so and
love the
flexibility it gives to someone who is not a programmer. This ARGUMENT
story is
killing me.... I have read the tutorials on drupal.org but most of it
is still quite
*technical* for me and I find it hard to grasp, so I wrote a post and
tried to give a
simple example. I would be happy to have someone explain it to me, and
then I would
even create a full tutorial for dummies (like me :-) ) and post it. I
think this
example could help others http://drupal.org/node/222051

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings