[VAGA] ArcTouch | Drupal developer | Remote

Ana Ribeiro

Jan 13, 2021, 4:54:57 PM1/13/21
to Drupal-br
We're ArcTouch, and for over a decade we've been creating lovable apps, web sites, and more for world-leading companies like Walmart, Disney, Audi, 3M, and many more. Since launching our first app in 2009, we've followed these core principles for success:
  • Create lovable apps, the perfect blend of something that's both useful and delightful
  • Help our clients become superheroes because long-term partnerships matter
  • Treat every app like it’s our own, even if our name isn’t on it
  • Stand behind everything we build with a Forever Warranty but most of all, to be a software development company that people trust.

If you're passionate about technology and building great products, we want you to join us!

 Know the Web Developers Team

We level our activities here with a clear measurement scale: excellence. Our team builds the most lovable products around. With fellowship, ownership, and passion we build and ship web-related products, tailored for the most distinct scenarios and necessities. We are eager for innovation. That’s why we have study groups, meetups, and web talks that help us stay up to date on the latest technologies, and the most awesome part is we grow together that way. With all that, we aim to improve on every project and delivery, always aligned with our purpose: to help our clients become superheroes.

 Role Expectations

Drupal

  • Develop Drupal 8+ web application solutions, both in the backend and frontend, such as creating custom modules and functions and also creating and styling new themes
  • Optimize the front-end for best performance and usability, using HTML 5, CSS 3 (+SCSS), Javascript ES6 and Drupal tools such as the Javascript API
  • Develop features using Drupal Events, Hooks, and caching solutions
  • Integrate 3rd-party libraries
  • Help the stakeholders to define the best approach to solve complex problems, using modern Drupal features
  • Discuss with the Drupal team about new Drupal and module versions, helping them to decide when upgrades should be done

General

  • Define and implement a fit usage of GitFlow, using either GitHub, GitLab or any other git repository
  • Design and build readable code, well-defined architecture, following the OOP pillars: Encapsulation, Data Abstraction, Polymorphism, and Inheritance (hey, Functional Programmers, feel free to join as well. We’d love to level our products with some FP). We also follow the Drupal best practices for coding
  • Architect, design, and implement databases, either relational and non-relational, using Microsoft SQL SERVER, MySql, MariaDB, MongoDB, Cassandra or any other available database
  • Engage in English meetings with our clients, helping them identify better approaches and solutions, sustain opinions on complex conversations to negotiate and estimate deadlines
 On a typical day with us, you will
  • Participate in stand up meetings with our clients, your team, and Project Managers
  • Solve problems through code, doing tickets from JIRA Board or any other kanban board tool, always looking for ways to improve our process
  • Help your teammates with discussions about technical issues and possible solutions
  • Commit and push codes to the project git repository
  • Evaluate existing code finding new approaches to improve code readability and maintainability
  • Stretch your legs in our Laboral Gymnastics time or even stop for a while and meditate a bit with our Guided meditation group
  • Hear some “not-so-funny” jokes from your Chapter Leader (or your developer colleagues, no guarantees)

https://arctouch.com/careers/brazil/job-description/?id=2555904