Drum Circle and Potluck

Andrew Spraggins

Sep 21, 2020, 4:14:43 PM9/21/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Everybody,
There will be a drum circle and potluck Saturday, October 10th from 3:30pm until....
Southside Park 16159 Chaney Thompson Rd SE.
This location is free, there is ample parking and restrooms. There is a kids park, dog park, archery park, and a few covered picnic tables. It is located about halfway down the Aldridge Creek Greenway. I will bring a big bottle of hand sanitizer and encourage everyone to be conscientious of others regarding food prep. Healthy habits are encouraged and we are relying on everyone to do their part to help us all stay safe. That being said, let's get together and break bread as we build community and practice interdependence. Bring a friend and let's make this a special day where we actively participate in creating the kind of world we want to live in. Drum, dance, eat, drink and be merry. There is a Huntsville Drum Circle Facebook group if there are those here that participate in that platform. The invite is posted. Hope to see a good turnout.

Thanks!

--
Andy Spraggins

Andrew Spraggins

Oct 8, 2020, 7:56:08 PM10/8/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
This event is cancelled due to copious amounts of precipitation forecast for the area. Thinking about attempting to organize a get together on Halloween, which is on a Saturday, around a fire under the full moon. Is there any interest in something like this? Now taking suggestions for the perfect venue.

Andy Spraggins

Barbara Tran

Oct 8, 2020, 8:49:56 PM10/8/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
I have it. Large yard fire pit heaters,patio for drumming or whatever. Check with Allan he can tell you I give big parties. Barbara

Robert Pearce

Oct 8, 2020, 10:35:40 PM10/8/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Sounds Great! I'm with Barbara. I think our drums need some fire and a full moon. Let's do it and costumes, too. Still want us bringing potluck?

Gina McKinley

Oct 11, 2020, 11:25:43 AM10/11/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like so much fun. See you all soon.

Gina Lynn McKinley