Cancel Drum Circle April 25, 2021 due to Panoply

bizwah

Apr 25, 2021, 12:58:16 PM4/25/21
to Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Hello All:
Be advised Panoply is taking place in the park today, so DC is not scheduled and will continue next Sunday.
Although there were times some folks did go to the park and play but it also depends on how close the Panoply activities were to where we play.

So the DC is canceled but if you feel like checking out  and playing that would be a chance up to you.

Until Bam de bam bam

Allan

Daniel Lavery

Apr 25, 2021, 3:08:16 PM4/25/21
to drumci...@googlegroups.com

Panoply is mostly the other side of the park across the street. I was walking by and our normal spot looks about as available as normal if anyone still wants to meet up or get a skeleton crew together

-Daniel