Drum Circle meeting time 3pm

bizwah

Oct 21, 2023, 4:53:32 PM10/21/23
to Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Hello  All:

It has started to get cold as the sun goes down, so let's circle from around 3pm if you can while the sun is out and the temperature feels comfortable if you can!
Hope all is doing well and see you if you are  able to make it.

Until Bam de bam bam

Allan

PS: Keep your ears close to the ground an event is being planned for Nov 18, more info will be forthcoming!

Richard Harper

Oct 21, 2023, 5:06:18 PM10/21/23
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Probably gonna be at Microwave Dave day at Stovehouse.

...just a nail in the carpenter's hand

Jerry W. Porter

Oct 21, 2023, 5:40:18 PM10/21/23
to Drum Circle
Hello Al,

It's good to hear from you. I hope that all is well with you and yours family. Thanks for keeping me posted. Have a great weekend.

Jerry W. Porter

john didio

Oct 21, 2023, 11:43:14 PM10/21/23
to drumci...@googlegroups.com