Saturday November 18, 2023, 12 noon, Drum Circle at Lowe Mills

bizwah

Nov 15, 2023, 11:24:35 AM11/15/23
to Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Hello All:

There will be a drum circle on Saturday November 18, 2023, 12 noon, at Lowe Mills
to celebrate about 35 years of circle drumming, looking forward to seeing regular and
irregular members and friends so come on out and dust off the old drums to play
your favorite rhythms and maybe refresh some of those dance moves.

See you there !

Until Bam de bam bam bam

Allan

john didio

Nov 16, 2023, 6:39:04 PM11/16/23
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Allan!
I wanna meet some of these "irregulars" you mentioned!.....Have always been drawn towards misfits & underdogs....
Find they're usually a bit more interesting than the regular ol' white bread types, but I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round....
JD