Drum Circle time at 3pm

bizwah

Mar 21, 2022, 3:07:19 PM3/21/22
to Drum Circle Huntsville AL
Hello All:
We met yesterday and it was a lot of fun, the afternoon was beautiful,  and many people were visiting in the park:
We had regular "faces" showing up and some new ones also!
Our gathering activities are unscheduled and impromptu like yesterday we had a bellydancer we had not seen for a long time and a new person doing break dancing, plus the 'normal' children dancing and a few adults showing us some moves.

Last week we scheduled at 4pm then changed it to 2pm as requested and folks showed up early, this past Sunday we changed it to 2pm and hardly anyone showed up until 3pm so let's try for 3pm next Sunday weather permitting! Of course everyone has stuff to do, so come when you can and enjoy the fun!

Until Bam de bam bam!

Allan