Sun 6/14/2020

Gina McKinley

Jun 13, 2020, 6:46:09 PM6/13/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
I'm having surgery on Monday. I'd like to drum before I get. You drumming on 6/14????

Gina Lynn McKinley

Robert Pearce

Jun 14, 2020, 1:06:03 AM6/14/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know we will be playing on Sunday at the park. Not sure what time but there will be a poem read as part of the afternoon activity (4 minutes)

bizwah bizwah

Jun 14, 2020, 9:37:19 AM6/14/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
we should be there starting between 5-5:30pm!

PAMA LYONS

Jun 15, 2020, 9:41:30 AM6/15/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
the virus is going to be showing it's ugly head again if not already and frankly I was very
uncomfortable with all the touchy feely stuff going on when we were there a couple of weeks
ago. We are over 65 and I am staying away from groups right now. We will wait til later on
down the road when a better grip is gotten with the virus. I hate to be that way but frankly I am
just not comfortable with this. It's growing daily and I think too many people are not taking it
seriously enough. Good luck with the drumming. I will be thinking of you all and be safe.
Pama

we should be there starting between 5-5:30pm!

Melonie King

Jun 15, 2020, 10:23:24 AM6/15/20
to drumci...@googlegroups.com
You, and all, take care. I am stepping away due to other reasons. My last visit was yesterday.

Best wishes until....
Melonie

Gina McKinley

Jun 15, 2020, 7:31:50 PM6/15/20